Monday, July 10, 2006

Myke Tyson the Muslim


represent!:)

I found this on "www.mujahideenryder.net". It's the craaaziest blog yet.
When i saw this video i was dying of laughter. At this one point he says something like "Assalamualaikum mighta" ???? or somthing like that....i dont think it made much sense what so ever...
"I want his heart, eat his children! praise be to Allah!" lol. i love this guy! lol:)

But after seeing the last part of the vid...im starting to feel real bad, turns out he has psychological issues. :|

Anywho's, check it out:MIKE TYSON THE MUSLIM!

sorry bout the background music all :(
impossible to get rid of...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That guy's prefrontal cortex is probably just a sponge by now.

Loll, dayamn, tahnks for that video though :D

2:27 a.m.  
Blogger dk said...

"my style is imppiteous my defence is impregnable, Im just ferocious. I want his his heart! eat his children! PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!"
hahaha.
I knew he was a muslim for awhile now, i didnt know he was so public bout it though....

:)

6:26 p.m.  
Blogger the voices within said...

I had noo idea he was muslim....whooosh right over my head lol. But thank you for the vid....interesting....*cough* not *cough*...jokes :D I miss you!

12:47 p.m.  
Blogger dk said...

salam dana!
I miss you too! We'll see each other in like a month...not even :).
Whatever happen to ur display pic?
it used to be these pretty bright stars....it showed happiness :D...
now its a skull...with wings ?????
(u scare me):|


;)

3:01 p.m.  
Blogger the voices within said...

honestly? look at my blog, how can my display pic be happy stars? thats some insane stuff haha. The skull was different. Just imagine it smiling at you....erm...that was a joke...cause if it was...it would be scary...

ima go now before I say anything else stupid.

:D

8:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home