Friday, January 26, 2007

My mom leaves for the motherland on Monday along with two of my older brothers.
Taking care of the kids for five straight weeks should be loads of fun *sigh*
That means: no sleeping in on weekends, no little parties, no going out, no ...nothing.
Basically, I no longer have a social life after this Sunday.
So I better party myself out before then. Lol.jokes.

To start off my partying (lol), there’s a little party at the Masajid tonight. The young Hajji’s will enlighten us about their trip to the Hajj. It should be “all a dat” and more, and then it’s the pizza party. I know most of you have absolutely nothing to do on a Friday night (lool) so come out and show ya love for the ummah :)

Peace/Salams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home