Tuesday, January 09, 2007

work/it/OUT

To all the ladies out there wanting to get into shape or if you're just looking for some plain ol' fun... we've been given a gym to use for the winter by the Edmonton Public Schools!!! The gym is ours every Tuesday for 2 hours at Jackson Heights School from 6:15-8:15. For those who don't know where Jackson Height School is, it's by
Sheena Alami & Hafsah/Herrah Mohammad's house.
Sheena has offered to give directions to anyone that needs them.
We will be doing ***fun*** physical activities ;D. This is an awesome way to stay in shape and have some fun while hangin' with your Muslim sisters.
I hope to see you all next Tuesday insha'Allah, and tell as many sisters as u can!
Salam
(I'll get back to you on the address)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun is not a good way to get into shape.

No pain, no gain :|/

But yeh, alhamdulillah, happy for you sisters :)

12:32 a.m.  
Blogger dk said...

Salam,
Yeah, true dat.
But most girls aren't going there to actually "work out" lol. I know I'm not haha. I just like to think I am. Truthfully, I just go for the environment. All the Muslim gals, together, just having a blast. and who knows, maybe all the laughter will cause us to lose some.

5:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home