Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Day in the life of a Paradox

The act of staying sane is making me crazy
I watch the blind
hear the deaf
kill for life
happy to be angry
live for my death
I hate my love
live underground
but attack from above
a criminal for justice
I fight for peace
a fool for wisdom
a man with a piece
The chrome shines
but my kind laughs at guns
I fear none
that's when I got jacked by nuns
I live in a time when priests cheat
when a brothers keeper won't keep
when you can sell your body and sell your soul on the same street
demons make millions selling death to children
buildings take place of nature
the sun burns through glaciers
pure energy
you hear imagery
and see sounds
smell verbs and nouns
looked up to those underground
not those standing over
nowhere I find a four leaf clover
only weeds that are picked to inhale
jail cells in hell
my habitat repels
light and such
I can look for its touch but not much
I'm in nights clutch
trying to make me nocturnal
paternal thoughts
I watch
cross the street
slide and collide
with reality
the mentality of me is unknown
not fully grown
but owned by me
and only me
it's swollen me
to this illiotic level of poetry...

Amir Sulaiman
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ILLIOTIC! (lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home