Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Goodness Gracious!

The weirdest thing ever!!
My 6 yrs old sister comes back from her quran classes and this guy from school brings her home. I didn't know he was there but i yelled out "IM NOT WEARING A HIJAB" really loud just incase. My brothers always leave the doors open..I dont know why but its getting irritating! There's always some ramdom guys walking in and out of this house..so I basically have to wear my hijab 24/7 !!! Ok...so all i see is my baby sis. come through the door and I'm like "oh, its just you:) ". Im about to close the door and someones head just pops out! My mouth droped to the ground, and "HE" ,yes, "he" looked straight at me and says "Hi Deka". I couldn't even move, my mouth practically hit the ground and my eyes were as wide as it gets! I ran to the living room to get my hijab. I WASN'T WEARING MY HIJAB AND I WAS WEARING A T-SHIRT!! omg :'( Since when do you just peak into somebodies house?!
(Im just thankful that i did my hair the night before and that it wasn't afro'd up..that would of been even weirder.)
lol..just kidding.
It's going to be so weird seing him at school tomorow....
(kill me)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lollll, Afro'd out!
You shouldn't put these kind of descriptions because now you have my mind trying to picture you with a flippin afro on lollll oh my.

12:29 a.m.  
Blogger dk said...

does poofy work?...
umm..u know what..scratch that..
forget i even said anything at all...lol

5:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home